The spirit of this tour is to live and feel nature in Malvinas, a very special place in south Argentina. We will visit Port Howard, Hill Cove, Sea Lion Island, Stanley, Darwin, Goose Green, San Carlos, Volunteer Point, areas of natural interest, battlefields, military cemeteries and memorials of the 1982 conflict.
Each moment is special, every place is unique and every memory with your friends will be forever remembered. Feel and experience Malvinas in this tour!
|Trip duration:||8 days, 7 nights|
|Availability:||October – March|
|Weather:||4 / 13 ºC (39 / 55ºF)|
|Meeting point:||Mount Pleasant Airport|
|End of trip:||Mount Pleasant Airport|
Note: if you want to add an extension to this trip, either before or after, we will arrange it for you.
The penguin colonies
Sea Lion Island
Darwin And Goose Green
Good bye Malvinas
- Flights Mount Pleasant Airport – Port Howard – Sea Lion Island – Stanley.
- Accomodation for 7 nights.
- All tours and transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Where we go: Port Howard, Hill Cove, Sea Lion Island, Stanley, Darwin, Goose Green, San Carlos, Volunteer Point, areas of natural interest, battlefields, military cemeteries and memorials of the 1982 conflict.
- All meals mentioned in itinerary (7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners).
- English speaking guide.
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary.
- Optional tours.
- Gratuities or tips.
- International flights.
- Domestic flights not mentioned in itinerary.
- Airport fees.
- Medical Insurance.
- Expenses due to your withdrawal from the program.